1. Participants are expected to follow all applicable laws and rules for safe boating, including those regarding USCG equipment requirements.
2. Participants are expected to follow all applicable laws pertaining to the taking of marine fish.
3. Participants are expected to follow high standards of sportsmanship and courtesy. Any participant who exhibits threatening behavior or who otherwise engages in disorderly, illegal or improper conduct of any kind is subject to immediate disqualification from the Tournament.
4. All fish must adhere to recreational size and bag limits of the State of Florida.
5. Willful violations of marine laws or other violations of safe and proper conduct may lead to disqualification.